Apply for Housing
All first year students are required to live on campus. Students new to UNC Asheville are asked to:
- Login to OnePort and click the "Apply for Housing" link on the left side of the page
- Submit your enrollment fee of $300 ($150 tuition deposit and $150 housing advance payment)
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. Please be sure to note the nine-digit Student ID on your payment so your deposit will be properly applied to your student account.
Students enjoy living on campus and space can be limited. The date a completed housing application is received is a primary factor used to determine housing assignments. By submitting your housing application early you increase the likelihood of receiving your residence hall and room preference
Housing Application Process The assignment process is underway. If you have already applied and have now found a roommate, please do not resubmit your housing application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, and remember, your request must be mutual.
- Students who wish to room together must request each other on the housing application. Every effort will be made to honor the roommate request
- Housing applications may be submitted during the preceding fall, winter, spring or summer
- Students should have their fall housing application completed and submitted by May 1
- Housing applications are accepted year-round, although students who apply after June 1 may experience a longer wait for their fall housing assignments
- Fall Housing assignment details will be emailed to your UNC Asheville account mid July
- Spring Housing assignment details will be emailed to your UNC Asheville account in December
- Students should have their spring housing application completed and submitted by December 1
School of Pharmacy Housing
Welcome to the campus of UNC Asheville. We are proud to be affiliated with UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy and hope that you will consider becoming a part of the on campus community.
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina, UNC Asheville is just minutes from downtown , where you will find locally-owned coffee houses, live music, 30-plus art galleries, unique boutiques and fine dining. For the outdoor enthusiasts, you will find a host of activities to keep you busy.
Please read, complete, and submit the UNC Asheville Residential Pharmacy Student application
Last edited by email@example.com on June 5, 2014