Apply for Housing
All first year students are required to live on campus. Students new to UNC Asheville are asked to:
- Login to OnePort and click the "Campus Housing Application" link on the left side of the page
- Submit your enrollment fee of $300 ($150 tuition deposit and $150 housing advance payment)
The enrollment fee is non-refundable. Please be sure to note the nine-digit Student ID on your payment so your deposit will be properly applied to your student account.
Students enjoy living on campus and space can be limited. The date a completed housing application is received is a primary factor used to determine housing assignments. By submitting your housing application early you increase the likelihood of receiving your residence hall and room preference
Housing Application Process
- Students who wish to room together must request each other on the housing application. Every effort will be made to honor the roommate request
- Housing applications may be submitted during the preceding fall, winter, spring or summer
- Students should have their fall housing application completed and submitted by May 1
- Housing applications are accepted year-round, although students who apply after June 1 may experience a longer wait for their fall housing assignments
- Fall Housing assignment details will be emailed to your UNC Asheville account mid July
- Spring Housing assignment details will be emailed to your UNC Asheville account in December
- Students should have their spring housing application completed and submitted by December 1
School of Pharmacy Housing
Welcome to the campus of UNC Asheville. We are proud to be affiliated with UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy and hope that you will consider becoming a part of the on campus community.
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina, UNC Asheville is just minutes from downtown , where you will find locally-owned coffee houses, live music, 30-plus art galleries, unique boutiques and fine dining. For the outdoor enthusiasts, you will find a host of activities to keep you busy.
Please read, complete, and submit the UNC Asheville Residential Pharmacy Student application
Last edited by firstname.lastname@example.org on December 3, 2014