2021 Summer School Housing
The summer school housing application will open on April 1st.
Welcome to UNC Asheville Summer Housing! We are happy to offer housing to students attending summer school for summer 2021.
- To apply for summer housing, students must be an admitted student, attending one or more summer school sessions.
- Students are only allowed to live in on-campus housing for the summer school terms they are attending.
- Housing for summer 2021 will be all single room options in Governors Village and the second floor breezeway of Governors Hall.
- Summer housing is manually assigned on a space-available basis by the Housing Office
- Meal plans are not required in the summer.
Please see the summer housing move-in/move-out dates and prices listed below:
|Term I (June 6 – July 3)||$670.00|
|Term II (July 5 – August 3||$670.00|
|Term III (June 6 – July 17)||$1,004.00|
|Term IV (June 6 – August 3)||$1,340.00|
|Maymester (May) 9 – June 5||$670.00|
To apply for summer housing, please log into the Housing portal, on or after April 1, and click on the “Summer Housing” button.
2021 Summer Intern Housing
For more information on summer intern housing, please visit Conference Services.