- Serves: First year UNCA transfer students
- Location: Gardner Hall
- Must participate in monthly hall events
- Students will be required to enroll in LA 172
For questions about this LLC, please contact Dr. Melanie Fox, Associate Dean of Students, at email@example.com.
Transfer Living Community (TLC): The perspective of the transfer student is one worth highlighting. As such, The Transfer Learning Community (TLC) is comprised of transfer students who are in their first year of studies at UNC Asheville. Using the Eight Dimensions of Wellness and the UNC Asheville Strategic Plan, TLC residents will learn how to lean into their time on campus, further their personal development, and create community.
By the end of their time in TLC, residents will be able to:
- Define the Eight Dimensions of Wellness;
- Identify how UNC Asheville’s Strategic Plan affects the on-campus experience; &
- Develop a plan of engagement for the remainder of their time at UNC Asheville.