Mills Hall houses 296 students in suites composed of two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a den. Mills Hall is adjacent to Highsmith University Union, the Botanical Gardens, and features an outdoor volleyball court with grills and picnic tables.
Mills Hall is home to SANKOFA Living Learning Community (LLC). SANKOFA is open to first year students. For more information on our LLCs, please visit our LLC page.
- One microwave-refrigerator per suite
- Carpeted rooms
- A shared den/living room space
- Laundry room
- TV lounge
- Vending area
- Several study lounges
- Computer lab and printing
- High-speed Internet - one port per student and wireless hot spots
- Free expanded basic cable service
- Community kitchen
- Outdoor activity/volleyball court
- Adjacent to the Highsmith University Union
Double Room: 11' 4" x 11' 4"
Single Window: 3' 7" x 4'
Mills Hall Floor Plan
Approximate furniture dimensions:
|Height: 30"||Height: 30"||
Height, bunked: 6'
Height, unbunked: 3' from bottom of mattress to the floor. Height can be lowered
|Width: 30"||Width: 48"||Mattress Length: 80"|
|Depth: 24"||Depth: 24"||Mattress Width: 3'|
The closets in Mills Hall are a total of 7' high and 6' wide, divided into sections. Each student has three rods for hanging clothes that are approximately 18" long each, as well as two shelves in the closet.