Mills Hall houses 296 students in suites composed of two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a den. Mills Hall is adjacent to Highsmith University Union, the Botanical Gardens, and features an outdoor volleyball court with grills and picnic tables.
The university provides beige blinds in each room. If you wish to put up curtains, you must use a spring rod. We suggest you wait until you arrive to make any large purchases of decorating items. No nails or tacks will be allowed in the walls or ceilings. Poster tape is permissible.
- One microwave-refrigerator per suite
- Carpeted rooms
- A shared den/living room space
- Laundry room
- TV lounge
- Vending area
- Several study lounges
- Computer lab with free printing (bring your own paper)
- High-speed Internet - one port per student and wireless hot spots
- Free expanded basic cable service
- Community kitchen
- Outdoor activity/volleyball court
- Adjacent to the Highsmith University Union
Double Room: 11' 4" x 11' 4"
Single Window: 3' 7" x 4'
Mills Hall Floor Plan
Approximate furniture dimensions:
|Height: 30"||Height: 30"||
Height, bunked: 6'
Height, unbunked: 3' from bottom of mattress to the floor. Height can be lowered
|Width: 30"||Width: 48"||Mattress Length: 7'|
|Depth: 24"||Depth: 24"||Mattress Width: 3'|
The closets in Mills Hall are a total of 7' high and 6' wide, divided into sections. Each student has three rods for hanging clothes that are approximately 18" long each, as well as two shelves in the closet.