Ponder Hall houses 300 students in single and double rooms arranged in suites of four to six students. Each suite also contains a common living space and a large bathroom. Features include a rooftop lounge and the Down Under sub shop.
Suite arrangements may vary depending on assignment. Dimensions for single and double rooms vary slightly from room to room.
The approximate measurements are:
Double Room - 14' x 13'
Single Room - 8' x 13'
The university provides beige blinds in each room. If you wish to put up curtains, you must use a spring rod. We suggest you wait until you arrive to make any large purchases of decorating items. Poster tape is permissible.
- One microwave-refrigerator per room
- Carpeted Rooms
- Laundry rooms
- Community kitchens
- TV lounges, including a rooftop lounge
- Vending area
- Several study lounges, including designated quiet lounges
- Computer lab with free printing (bring your own paper)
- High-speed Internet - one port per student and wireless in every suite
- Expanded Basic Cable
- Sub Shop
2 Single Rooms, 1 Double
2 Single, 2 Double
4 Single, 1 Double
Approximate furniture dimensions:
Height (lofted*): 5'
*from bottom of mattress to the floor. Height can be lowered
Mattress Length: 7'
|Depth: 24"||Mattress Width: 3'|