- Serves: First year & Upperclassman students
- Location: Ponder Hall 4th Floor
- Joint Class: FYS 178 – for first-year participants
- Must be a declared or Intended to major in Atmospheric or Computer Science
- Must participate in monthly hall events
For questions about this LLC, please contact Dr. Melanie Fox, Associate Dean of Students, at email@example.com.
The Cloud LLC is open to Atmospheric Science and Computer Science majors, and offers first-year and upperclassman participants extra-curricular opportunities to develop collaborative and technical skills. Since all members of this LLC are studying in the Atmospheric or Computer Sciences, they share common requirements. This LLC will provide support for these common requirements, as well as additional extracurricular opportunities and programs related to the communities shared interests.
Students participating in The Cloud LLC will live in Ponder Hall and will share in a number of extracurricular opportunities and programs related to the community’s shared interest.